Wednesday 27 March 2013

27th March - London


Roy & I have just returned from London and the last supper with Boris Berezovsky at his Mill Lane mansion, Titless Hill Park, in Ascot. When we touched down at Genghis Khan, sorry Chaka Khan, I mean King Shaka airport in Durban, we were indeed saddened to hear of our dear friend's demise at the hands of the FSB, I mean at his own hands, stalwart advocate of democracy in Russia that he had become, even if that transition was in an inverse exponential relationship with the rapid decline of his once considerable fortune. Nevertheless, a family man he was, be it surrounded by more armoury & concealed armaments than found on the Gaza strip most sundays. Quite why MI5 deems his sudden & unexpected death an accident is beyond the two of us, considering he was about to testify on the ex-KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko's highly suspicious death from radioactive polonium poisoning at the hands of a twosome of FSB agents over high tea in a swanky London hotel a few years back. Berezovsky was recently quoted as saying, "I am 67 years old and I don't know what I should do." Well clearly, the FSB had other ideas & knew exactly what he should do...Pass on my friend, pass on. Moral of the story, don't mess with Vladamir Putin, no matter what.
Don't mess with me

No comments:

Post a Comment